Pumpkin Pie Breakfast Custard(6 servings)
- Coconut oil
- 1 13.5-oz can of coconut milk (full-fat)
- 2 bananas, overripe
- 3 tbsp of nut butter
- 4 eggs
- Pumpkin pie spice to taste
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ to ½ tsp salt
- 1 15-oz can of pumpkin puree (*not* pumpkin pie filling)
- ½ cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees. While it’s heating, grease a 13×9 baking dish with coconut oil. Place all the other ingredients up to but not including the nuts in a mixing bowl and blend until they are combined. Pour the mixture in the greased baking dish, and sprinkle nuts over the top of it.
- Bake the custard for 30 minutes. Let cool and then place in the refrigerator for a beautiful custard texture.
(Visited 26 times, 1 visits today)