Sriracha Roasted Garbanzos
⦁ 14 oz. can chickpeas, (BPA-free) (drained, rinsed, and dried)
⦁ 1 Tbsp. sriracha
⦁ ½ Tbsp. coconut oil
⦁ ½ Tbsp. organic honey
⦁ ¼ tsp. sea salt
⦁ ½ Tbsp. sesame seeds
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a small bowl, whisk the sriracha, coconut oil, honey, and sea salt together. Pour in the chickpeas and toss to coat the entire mixture.
4. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and toss again.
5. Spread the chickpeas out evenly on the baking sheet (no overlapping chickpeas!).
6. Roast in the oven for about 15-20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. Roast until lightly golden and crispy. Allow to cool.