Rosemary Roasted Turkey
⦁ 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
⦁ 2 Tbsp. fresh Rosemary, separated from stems, chopped
⦁ 7 lb. Turkey Breast
⦁ 2 tsp. Sea Salt and Pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Brush olive oil over turkey breast.
3. Sprinkle rosemary over turkey breast.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Place turkey in roasting pan. Cook for approximately 25 minutes per pound (done when meat thermometer reaches 170°F).
6. Occasionally baste turkey with juices in the pan (especially near the end).
7. Let rest for 10 minutes. Enjoy!!