Coconut Chia Seed Pops!
• 14 oz. can full fat coconut milk
• 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
• 2 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
• 3 tablespoons black chia
• 2 cups berries of your choice (sliced strawberries, raspberries and blueberries)
1. In a mixing bowl (having a spout is handy!), mix coconut milk, maple syrup, lemon juice and chia seeds. Whisk until completely combined.
2. Refrigerate for 20 minutes (so chia seeds can thicken).
3. Place a few berries at the bottom of the Popsicle mold and pour in coconut milk mixture, filling 2/3 full. Add the rest of the berries to the mold until they are almost full.
4. Add the Popsicle sticks, cover and freeze for at least 6 hours.