Bacon Deviled Eggs (Does it get any better!?)
• 6 eggs
• ½ large avocado, diced
• 3 Tbsp. bacon fat, liquid
• 1-2 tablespoons red hot sauce
• 3 strips cooked crispy bacon, diced
• 1 teaspoon sea salt
• Sprinkle of Paprika
1. Place the eggs in a bottom of a saucepot and cover with cold water.
2. Place the saucepan on the stove over high heat, and bring to a boil.
3. Once boiling, remove the pan and cover. Let sit for 14 minutes.
4. Drain the eggs and put them in a bowl with ice water to stop them from cooking.
5. Once they’re cooled, peel your eggs and cut them in half (long way), and carefully remove the yolks (put them in a mixing bowl). Put the egg whites on a plate and set aside. in a mixing bowl and set aside.
6. To your mixing bowl, add avocado, bacon fat, hot sauce, sea salt, and about 2/3 of your bacon. Mix well.
7. Carefully fill your eggs with your mixture.
8. Garnish with leftover bacon and sprinkle with paprika. Enjoy!